Check our latest
All room rates include breakfast.
On our second floor, the Willoughby Suite:
Is a very warm, spacious beautiful room with a king size bed that is elevated so you can look
right out a 10 foot window and see a Spectacular view of Willoughby Gap and the other surrounding mountains. The rich gold
color walls blend well with the large Van Gough print to give an
ambience of simple elegance and serenity. The private, comfortable
sitting area is a great place to sit and reflect while looking out
at the awe-inspiring views. It has a private bath with a six foot
tub with a 10 jet Jacuzzi. It is the most popular room and is often
referred to as the” WOW “Room.
Rate: $140.00/night King
On our second floor, the Blue Iris Room:
On our second floor, the Blue Iris Room: Is a peaceful room, with
a queen-size bed, that will invite you to nestle in its cozy
comforting atmosphere. In the morning, from the two south-facing
windows, enjoy spectacular views of the lovely Vermont countryside
and our abundant wildlife. In the evening, from the west-facing
window, magnificent sunsets will set the mood for relaxing near an
enchanting fire in our first floor gathering room. This room has a
small private bathroom with a shower.
On the first floor, the Sunlight Room:
Is a beautiful, spacious, inviting room, offering, a king-size bed (twin beds available upon request), rocking chair and antique, grand, beautiful butternut cabinet/desk. Enjoy looking out the south-facing windows, which provide breathtaking views of Willoughby Gap and its surrounding hills. In the evening, marvel at the beautiful sunset out the west-facing window. This first floor bedroom has its own private large, wheelchair accessible bathroom, complete with a heater and shower.
Rate: $120.00/night King ($140 Twin Beds)
Our first floor is completely handicap accessible.
Policies and Information:
- Angie's Haven is smoke free.
- I have a dog, Esperanza.
- If you would like to bring your pet, it is welcome if its behavior and temperament is well suited for a Bed and Breakfast.
- Please inquire when making your reservation.
- A 9% Vermont Room Tax will be added to the price of each
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Deduct $10.00 for single occupancy.
- Add $25.00 for a third person.
- Please inquire about our extended stay rates.
- 50% Deposit or credit card number required to reserve a room.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 14 days or more notice: $25.00 processing fee.
- 13 days or less notice: If the room is rebooked, you will receive your deposit minus a $25.00 processing.
- If the room is not rebooked, the entire amount will be charged.
- We accept cash, checks, traveler's checks, MasterCard, and Visa
Check our latest